401K / Retirement plan, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
If you love to travel, combine your wanderlust and professional ambitions into a new career as a Compass Airlines flight attendant. This position is ideal for those who are looking for something outside the norm of a typical 9-5 and who thrive in a non-traditional work environment. Compass flight attendants are highly professional, dependable and have outstanding customer service skills. The ability to work flexible schedules is a must, as Compass flight attendants may be called upon to fly at a moment's notice.
Benefits include paid training and a 401(k) retirement plan, as well as medical, dental and life insurance. Flight attendants are also eligible for flight benefits for themselves and their immediate family members, as well as discounts on cruises, car rentals, hotels, and more.
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must possess a valid driver's license or state ID
• Must possess excellent communication skills and have a professional and conservative appearance
• Possess a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Read, write, and speak fluently in English
• Must have the ability to work days, nights, holidays, and weekends and extended hours away from home
Apply now to be considered for our next information session in Los Angeles.